Donate a Car North Carolina
Help improve the lives of those in need: the sick, wounded veterans, the homeless, and the hungry by making a donation of your used vehicle, yacht, boat, truck, RV, motorcycle, aircraft, or heavy construction equipment to the charity of your choice.
Action Vehicle Donation Services® provides fast and efficient service in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Fayetteville, Cary, High Point, Wilmington, and all other communities in the state of North Carolina.
- Donate a car, boat, yacht or truck.
- Donate an RV or motorhome.
- Donate heavy farm or construction equipment.
There is no charge to donors for picking up a qualified vehicle or boat donation or other property donation throughout the State of North Carolina or anywhere in the nation.
Call now for further information and receive a “no obligation” evaluation to make sure your potential car or other property donation is acceptable by proceeding in one of two ways:
- Call our Toll-Free Number now at (866) 244-8464 and tell us about your contemplated donation.
- Or complete our On-Line Donation Evaluation Form below:
North Carolina area vehicle donations. Donate a car, boat, yacht, used truck, or RV to charity and receive the maximum legal tax deduction and possibly a partial cash payment.
Action Vehicle and Boat Donation Services® routinely goes “above and beyond” competing programs in the “Tar Heel State” by striving to maximize the selling price of any property you donate. Many of the finest charities use our service because we repeatedly “go the extra mile” in attempting to get the best price for donated property.
We will repair donated property whenever it makes economic sense for the charity. When beneficial, we also sell property in the retail market in contrast to wholesale in order to secure the maximum price for the donation when it is sold.
Our competitors almost always sell donated property at wholesale auctions whereas Action Donation sells retail whenever it can. This is one of the benefits that differentiates Action Car Donation Services® from competitors.
We are determined to do everything that is reasonable to obtain the best price for your donated property because, in most cases, your tax deduction will be equal to the gross selling price of your donated property! (Note: always check with your tax advisor before claiming any tax deduction based on a property donation!).
Since 2005, your IRS tax deduction for most vehicle and boat donations is based on the gross selling price of the donation (not Blue Book valuations).
Action Vehicle Donation Service® can even offer to some donors a “partial cash payment” for a high worth property donation. For a qualified donation, you may be able to receive both a legal tax deduction and receive some cash. The IRS calls this a “bargain sale.” Call now and learn more – no obligation.
Just a Few of the Charities Benefiting the State of North Carolina.
Donate to your favorite charity or one of ours!
Did you know this about North Carolina?
- North Carolina is the home of the first successful powered air flight made by the Wright Brothers near Kitty Hawk in 1903.
- The North Carolina Highway System is the second largest state-maintained highway network in the United States.
- More than eighty percent of NASCAR racing programs and industries are in North Carolina.
- A “military friendly” state, North Carolina is home to Fort Bragg headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps, 82nd Airborne Division, and the U.S. Army Special Operations Command. Pope Air Force base, Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Cherry Point, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City. and other bases are in North Carolina.
Friendly Operators are ready to answer your questions.
Call Now to a Donate a Car, Boat, RV, Truck, or Motorcycle:
Call Toll Free (866) 244-8464, or complete our fast & easy On-Line Donation
Evaluation Form Above.