Donate a Car – Iowa
Donate a car, motorhome, truck, boat, RV, motorcycle, aircraft, jet ski, personal watercraft (PWC), heavy farm or construction equipment, or used vehicle to charity in Iowa. Our convenient service in Des Moines, Davenport, Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, Sioux City, Council Bluffs, Iowa City, Dubuque, and all parts of Iowa is always prompt and professional.
When you make a vehicle or boat donation using Action Car and Boat Donation Service®, pick up is always no charge to the donor for qualified donated property.
If you’ve ever asked yourself, “Is it possible that I could donate a vehicle or boat to charity and get a tax deduction in Iowa?”, the answer is “yes.” You may also qualify to receive a partial cash payment (IRS Bargain Sale) as well as a legal tax deduction. Call for details or complete our on-line donation form below to receive a “no obligation” evaluation of your potential donation to make sure it will be profitable for your charity of choice.
- Call our Toll-Free Number now at (866) 244-8464 and tell us about your contemplated donation.
- Or complete our On-Line Donation Evaluation Form below:
On-Line Yacht Donation Form
RECEIVE A “NO OBLIGATION” EVALUATION OF YOUR POTENTIAL DONATION. PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO COMPLETE OUR ON-LINE DONATION FORM – IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MOMENTS TO MAKE SURE YOUR POTENTIAL DONATION WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO YOUR CHARITY OF CHOICE.
Action Car Donation Services® Iowa will always try to maximize your tax deduction!
We have been efficiently processing donations for Iowa donors for more than a decade. We believe that our service is unique and exceptional when it comes to processing car, boat, and RV donations. We maximize the potential tax deduction for donors and we maximize the income going to the charity!
Donate to Your Charity of Choice or Ours! Eliminate the worry and hassle of trying to sell your no longer needed property. Forget giving test drives to total strangers. We take care of everything. Over 360 trusted charities to pick from. Here are a few of our favorite non-profits benefiting Iowa donors:
Did you know this about Iowa?
- During the Civil War, Iowa had nearly 60 percent of eligible males serving, on a per capita basis—the highest in the Union.
- Iowa averages 37 tornadoes per year and approximately 50 days of thunderstorm activity annually mostly in spring and summer.
- Iowa puts a strong emphasis on education. Iowa regularly leads the nation with high average ACT and SAT scores.