Donate a Car Texas
Receive the maximum legal tax deduction and possibly a partial cash payment when you donate property anywhere in the State of Texas.
- Donate a car, boat, or truck.
- Donate an RV or motorhome.
- Donate a personal watercraft or yacht.
- Donate heavy construction equipment.
- Donate aircraft.
Our service team throughout Texas provides fast, “worry and hassle free” service! Action Vehicle Donation Services® provides outstanding service everywhere in Texas, including Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Arlington, Houston, El Paso, and all other communities in Texas. Pickup of qualified donations anywhere in the nation is always free to donors.
Call now for further information and receive a “no obligation” evaluation to make sure your potential car or other property donation is acceptable by proceeding in one of two ways:
- Call our Toll-Free Number now: (866) 244-8464 and tell us about your contemplated donation.
- Or complete our On-Line Donation Evaluation Form below:
On-Line Yacht Donation FormRECEIVE A “NO OBLIGATION” EVALUATION OF YOUR POTENTIAL DONATION. PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO COMPLETE OUR ON-LINE DONATION FORM – IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MOMENTS TO MAKE SURE YOUR POTENTIAL DONATION WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO YOUR CHARITY OF CHOICE.
Donate a Car, Boat, or RV to Your Favorite Charity or One of Ours!
Hundreds of fine charities have contracted with Action Car and Boat Donation Services to exclusively process their car, boat, and RV donations. You can select from one of our clients or suggest one of your own favorites.
Vehicle donations can help non-profits and foundations that specialize in wounded warrior and paralyzed veteran support, housing for the homeless, environment protection, medical and health services, humane societies, family and community services, religious organizations, and other non-profit foundations and trusted charities. Call for more information and tell us which charity you would like to help.
Just a Few of the Charities Benefiting the State of Texas.
DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT THE STATE OF TEXAS?
- Spanish explorers were the first Europeans to travel through the territory now known as Texas in the 1500s through the 17th century.
- The Republic of Texas was created in 1836 at the culmination of the war between American settlers and the government of Mexico. That war included the famous battle at the Alamo.
- The largest oil producer and the largest producer of sheep, cattle, cotton, and minerals.
- Tourists spend more than $20 billion annually when visiting Texas.
- Alaska is the only state larger in size than Texas.