Donate a Car – Wyoming
When you donate a car, motorhome, jet-ski, boat, motorcycle, truck, heavy farm or construction equipment, or aircraft to charity, you can help the unfortunate or those in need.
In Wyoming, it is painless and easy to donate a car or other used vehicle to a great cause. All you need to do is call Action Vehicle Donation Services® and our Wyoming team will do the rest! There is no charge to donors for pickup of qualified donated property anywhere in Wyoming or nationwide.
Take advantage of our competent and efficient service throughout Wyoming, including Casper, Cheyenne, Gillette, Laramie, Rock Springs, and Sheridan. If you’ve ever thought, “I want to donate a vehicle or RV to charity” or “Can I donate my no longer needed boat and get a significant tax deduction?,” call our toll-free number now or fill in the Action on-line evaluation form.
- Call our Toll-Free Number now: (866) 244-8464 and tell us about your contemplated donation.
- Or complete our On-Line Donation Evaluation Form below:
Action Car Donation Services® Wyoming will maximize your tax deduction!
We have been expertly processing donations for Wyoming donors for more than 14 years. We believe that our service is unique and exceptional when it comes to processing car, boat, and RV donations. We maximize the potential tax deduction for donors and we maximize the income going to the charity! It also possible that you may qualify for a partial cash payment in addition to receiving a tax deduction. Call us for further information.
Donate to Your Charity of Choice or Ours! Spare yourself the “hassle” of trying to sell your no longer needed property. Hundreds of charities to pick from. Here are a few of our favorite non-profits benefiting Wyoming donors:
Did you know these interesting facts about Wyoming?
- Wyoming license plates feature a man on a bucking bronco. The horse on the license plate is called “Old Steamboat” . . . named after a bucking horse that could not be ridden.
- The first state to give women the right to vote was the state of Wyoming.
- Wright, Wyoming is home to Black Thunder, the largest coal mine in the nation.
- The first Dude Ranch in Wyoming was the Eaton Ranch near Wolf, Wyoming. It is believed that the Eatons also came up with the term “dude.”