Water Information for Children
Humans, plants, animals, even bugs would not be able to survive without water. However, it’s important to always make sure that the water that you are drinking is safe water. A lot of the water that can be found around is not safe to drink. It may be polluted with bad chemicals that can make you sick if you drink it. Some water on the ground isn’t safe to drink so you have to be careful. You also have to be careful around water, especially if you can’t swim.
- Water Games: A lot of different fun games. Some are just fun games but some games also teach kids about water safety or what water is made of.
- Water on Earth: Lets you click through and see what types of water are present on the earth (frozen, salt water, freshwater, etc) and in what amounts.
- Groundwater Games: A list of links to games with multiple different topics relating to groundwater including games and links to models kids can construct.
- Scouting Games: Some links to games that can be played outside, like water balloon games and other activities with similar themes.
- Word Scrabble: Multiple scrabble games related to drinking water and groundwater.
- Water Safety Game: Document with a fun game that teaches kids about water safety with multiple pages that teach about different aspects.
- Activity Sheet: Provides a fun activity sheet and a few colorings pages that can be printed out.
- Wendell Water Drop: Provides multiple water safety related game worksheets.
- Camp Activities: Offers links to pages with summer camp or camping related water games on it.
- Water Alert: Game that teaches kids about droughts and how they affect impoverished nations.
- Water Ripples: A game that takes kids all the way through the water cycle so they can understand how it works.
- Water Trivia Game: A special trivia game from NASA that asks kids questions about water.
- Water Works: A physics game that lets kids use water to accomplish certain tasks with multiple levels.
- Water Festival Game: A game that explains how the water cycle works as kids play it.
- Water, Wind and Earth: Simple game that shows kids how elements such as water work.
Water is a very complex thing. There is a water cycle which explains why it rains and how water ends up in lakes, and up in the mountains. Water can be found all over the entire world, in every country and every continent. It can be saltwater or freshwater. All forms of marine life need water to live. Water can even be frozen solid into icebergs that float on the sea. Water is beautiful but it can also be dangerous so you have to be careful around it. Don’t go near it if you can’t swim and always make sure there is an adult with you even if you think you are an experienced swimmer. Before you try drinking some water, make sure it is safe so you won’t get sick.
This water information article is provided for you by Action Donation Services®, specializing in the accepting and processing of vehicle donations, RV donations, truck donations, and car donations for schools, churches, and many of America’s best known and dependable charitable organizations. Action Car Donation Services processes car donations for many of America’s finest charities and you can be sure that when you donate a car to one of Action’s list of approved charities, the proceeds will be used to provide programming and education for children and families.